Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Two Little Letters

"People who attempt the difficult often attain the impossible."

-Mimi B. Hull, Ph.D.

I strive to live by these words everyday. I try to remind myself that while life's not perfect, there's always something better down the road, even if we're forced to clear a lot of hurdles before we get there. I pray for the strength and the will to fight those two little letters - 'im' - clutching the 'possible' and holding it back. We WILL win our battle against those letters someday soon, and all that will be left is the miracle. Come hell or high water, I believe.

Love to my mom, who shared this little dose of inspiration with me on one of my down days. Love to my sister who, no matter how many hurdles stand in her way, will always be our miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment